Our investment management firm promotes growth.
In 1945, our founder, Marvin W. Bridges, Sr., became the first investment advisor in Nebraska to register under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, laying the foundation for our success. Today, we are a full service investment management firm in Omaha, Nebraska, led by Edson L. (Ted) Bridges and serving high net worth individuals, corporate and individual retirement plans, and charitable organizations. We employ a growth-oriented investment style, which seeks to invest capital in companies that achieve above-average returns on equity and earnings per share growth versus the S&P 500.
WE MANAGE YOUR INVESTMENTS AS IF THEY WERE OUR OWN.
With an experienced team of investment advisors, we don’t need to rely on outside sources to manage your portfolio.
OUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Working with a wide range of clients with varying portfolio sizes, investment objectives, needs for cash flow and prospects for growth of their asset base.
- Investing in fixed income and equities.
- Understanding the capital markets.
- Developing valuation frameworks and actively allocating capital across asset classes.
- Accessing historical capital markets returns and risk data.
- Honing strong communication skills, synthesizing complicated concepts for our clients.